slideshow

Modern, funky, fresh, and bikers {San Antonio Fashion Photographer}

You may remember this face, yes it is Nina again, I cannot get enough of her I guess.  She photographs so well and I am excited to say that she will be a mommy soon!  I am looking forward to photographing her maternity and then her newborns first photos.  We photographed at Motif, this awesome modern furniture store that made me want to redecorate all over again.  After that we were feeling adventurous and ventured over to Hills & Dales Ice House, a local biker's bar here in San Antonio.  Besides the bikers trying to convince Nina to remove more of her clothing all went well!  By the way Jessica did Nina's makeup and also did the makeup for my Bridal photo shoot at the San Jose Missions.  Be sure to check out her her blogspot she has some pretty decent tutorials.















No comments: