slideshow

Pinterest {San Antonio Wedding Photography}

So I have found a new obsession (and have shared it with many of my brides) Pinterest.

Pinterest

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pinterest is an vision board-styled social photo sharing website where users can create and manage theme-based image collections.

If you haven't heard about it, well be prepared to be addicted. Pinterest is amazing (in my opinion) app where you can find the most aw-inspiring ideas for your wedding. If I was Oprah, it would be on my favorite list.
Speaking of lists, you need to check out my receptions board. Who knew that baby's breath can make a gorgeous arrangement. Seriously.
Pinterest is a relatively new website/app and can be a little buggy (doesn't always function as it should) but it is well worth your time and patience.
Check it out- no seriously, right now.

No comments: