slideshow

...and baby makes three... {San Antonio Maternity Photography}

I had my first opportunity to photograph in a studio.  Nina currently works in the same studio that photographs the ads of HEB and other stores and I was lucky enough to use all of that cool lighting equipment!  I have to say... I am addicted!  I cannot wait to move into a larger home (because we are practically bursting from our current one) and have my own studio space.  I have it mapped out already... it will be in a mother-in-law type attachment to the house, have it's own entrance, and plenty of storage for all of my props.  Okay, enough about that.

You may remember Nina from here or here she is a regular with Skeem Photography and one of my favorites to work with!  Being pregnant with baby number there is no better way to celebrate than to take some maternity portraits.  Congratulations Nina... can't wait to photograph your little girl!







No comments: