slideshow

Rick & Cynthia {San Antonio Engagement Photography}

Cynthia and Rick were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G to work with... I mean how many couples do you come across that trust your vision so much that they will get into a lake fully clothed? I think their photos turned out pretty darn cute in my opinion. Oh and that spiffy vintage teal car? Yeah how awesome would that be to own one of those. I am always in the market for a old ford truck... it has to be super rusty though.

My number one tip on how to take great photos to (drum roll, please)
Relax! Please, please, please do not pose. My best and most favorite photos are unplanned and totally spontaneous. Laugh, be goofy, horse around, be irreverent, poke fun, be corny, be cute, just have fun and enjoy yourself. Interact with one another, heck, ignore that you're even being photographed. My goal in your engagement session is to experience your essence as a couple. I want you to be relaxed in front of me and be natural, be yourself. I understand that it can be awkward to be photographed so honestly, if I start to act a little goofy, ridiculous, or even a little lame in front it is all for a purpose (despite what my family and friends will tell you, I'm a really cool, sophisticated, hip gal).























No comments: