slideshow

Two Pieces of Heaven {San Antonio Infant Photographer}

I had the opportunity to photograph my first set of twins, let me tell you, it was a challenge. When you got one into the correct position, the other would move and they would both wake up! Once I was able to get them nice and comfortable it was a breeze.

Here are a couple of tips for your infant photography session:
1. Allow for at least 2-3 hours for your session. With infants being so unpredictable you cannot mold them into a pose like you can with a child, often times you have to sit and wait and then sit and wait some more.
2. Expect that they will want to eat more than usual during their session, I don't know exactly why but I've noticed this trend.
3. I usually turn off the air so the room is warmer than usual but it makes the little ones more comfortable.
4. Relax. Don't worry about making any special preparations, allow baby's day to stay as normal as possible.













1 comment:

Denise said...

Janet these are just beautiful! I love them. You're tips are fabulous too. Great job.