slideshow

LOL {Just for Fun}

Maybe it was because I was really tired but I thought these photos were so funny that I'd have to do a post just for them.
Here we go, some of the best wedding and engagement photos:




Just say No... to this.



Huh... definitely not creepy-stalker-like



Photoshop done gone wild...
Actually pretty classy
If any of my clients want this, just let me know.



Okay I can't make fun of this too much, I have been known to put furniture in off places.. maybe this is awkward because the chair looks off balance, maybe it's just too much going on- on a cliff with a red velvet chair... I donno



I guess they couldn't have children... somehow, I could see my brother and his wife doing this



I'm sorry, but this is just plain creepy



Why is he standing so far away? Why is she wearing sunglasses? Just so many questions...



No commentary needed.


What's wrong with her foot?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey if you're going to go posting my photos you should at least leave me a photo credit! Jeez. :D