slideshow

Trust {San Antonio Wedding Photography}

Sometimes Megan looks at me and just laughs, she usually says "If I were your client I would never do that."

Sometimes I have ideas that in my imagination are amazing! For example, here is what I pictured:

I explained this idea to Stephanie (**I heart you**) who graciously went along with it
the results were... not as either of us expected...

If you are wondering, yes her underwear showed
no- it was not a thong
and yes, there was plenty of homeless men in the park across the street that had a great day.


Sometimes, they turn out amazing.


What Collin must have thought when I asked his mom to spray him down with a hose....


Yep, I want you to get in the water... fully clothed.


Sometimes, you may think I'm rude or annoying (I try not to be... please like me) but when I shoo you out of the room so dad can see his daughter for the first time in her wedding dress, it isn't because I want you to miss the experience- it's so dad and daughter can feel free to truly have a moment to make a memory- together.


So in the end, sometimes I may act a little crazy, and my ideas may seem a little far-fetched but if you are willing to trust in my "vision", break a few rules, and allow me to do what I may with your session, you will end up with some seriously amazing photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would LOVE to shoot with you again... maybe we can make that marilyn idea work? ;D